23 de Jun, 2016
=== Filtering Post ===
A filtering Plugin to show contents per category nicely
== Description ==
A filtering Plugin to show contents per category nicely with an effect like isotope or filterizr
Major features in Filtering Posts include:
* Creation of more than one view.
* Filtering per category.
* Uses generated Shortcodes to display the post contents wherever you want to.
* Includes a search box for filtering
* You can select between use the post thumbnail, the content or the title of the post
* A default image can be set in case post has no image, otherwise a no-image pic will be show
* Possibility to select screen-options like same width, same height or both.
== Installation ==
Upload the Filtering Post plugin to your blog, Activate it, begin to create the views, put the Shortcodes.
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
== Screenshots ==
1. Administration Menu to create the views
2. Extended Options for each Shortcode Created
3. Adding a view Shortcode to a page.
== Changelog ==
= 0.1.0 =
*Release Date – 23th Juny, 2016*
* First Release