10 de Dic, 2015
=== ez_simple_tweet ===
Generates a Simple Last Tweet Text you can Place anywhere on your site
== Description ==
Generates a Simple Last Tweet Text or more tweets you can Place anywhere on your site with your own styles, uses Shortcode, a Widget and a PHP class that return an array of tweet’s data
Major features in ez_simple_tweet include:
* Connect with Twitter 1.1 Api.
* Use a shorcode to put a simple last tweet inside your post.
* Use a Widget to put one or more tweets on a widget with your own style.
* Use a class to generate an Array with all the tweets for you to deploy as your want.
PS: You’ll need to set an id and secret pass on Twitter’s API, just go to this web site and create an application https://apps.twitter.com/
== Installation ==
Upload the ez_simple_tweet plugin to your blog, Activate it, then enter your app keys and place the Widget or shorcode.
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
== Screenshots ==
1. Enter in Twitter app and create an application.
2. Once you create your app, you will get the Keys.
3. Generate an access token and copy the token keys.
4. Enter your keys inside the admin page.
5. This is how you will see your last tweet using the shortcode inside a post.
6. This is the last tweet showing it in the widget.
== Changelog ==
= 0.1.0 =
*Release Date – 10th December, 2015*
* First Release
Download it here